143 Guests, 131 Users

Author Topic: Tutoring and Positive Reinforcement Techniques and Methodology for All  (Read 1611 times)

Offline Rick

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Tutoring and Positive Reinforcement Techniques and Methodology for all Parents and Teachers Printable Ebook by Sensei J. Richard Kirkham B.Sc.

Sensei J. Richard Kirkham B.Sc. has finally completed his long awaited printable ebook Tutoring and Positive Reinforcement Techniques and Methodology for Parents and Teachers.

As a private in home tutor, presently residing in Honolulu, Mr. Kirkham specializes in tutoring special needs children such as those with ADHD and other problems which usually involve improving self-confidence, focus, concentration, and of course grades.

By utilizing Mr. Kirkham's methods, you can help your child whether average or special needs to become even more confident, focused, and productive.

With Mr. Kirkham's unique background of being a martial arts instructor with over 30 years experience in the martial arts and self-defense field as well as a state dual certified educator graduating from Eastern IL University, he offers a straight forward approach to improving your child or student's self-confidence, ability to stay on task, concentration, and grades.

Mr. Kirkham even spends time covering methods to relieve the frustration many parents feel who know their child could be doing better.

Topics Include

Basic Behavior Modification Techniques

Examples of Poor Consequences

Positive Reinforcement Methods

Handling Difficult Situations

Motivational and Study Techniques

Do's and Don'ts for Short and Long Term Goals

"Real Life Examples of How I Used These Techniques!"

Order this must have straight forward guide to Tutoring and Positive Reinforcement Techniques and Methodology now for only $9.00 by clicking the link.
https://paydotcom.com/sell.php?id=90339
« Last Edit: April 10, 2013, 09:14:35 AM by Rick »
Practical Steps for Any Christian To Achieve Financial Freedom
My Wife and I Were Over $50,000 In Debt on 13 Credit Cards...With Me Delivering Pizzas for a Living Just to Stay Afloat When I Discovered the Biblical Secrets to Financial Freedom...Today I Have No Debts...No Mortgage...and Have More Than Enough to Give to Others
By Terry Dean

How to Post to The Christian Business Network

My Testimonial

About Dual Certified Teacher Sensei J. Richard Kirkham

J. Richard Kirkham is a dual certified teacher from Illinois and now a successful substitute teaching here in Honolulu Hawaii. He is the author of Tutoring and Positive Reinforcement Techniques for Parents and Teachers and How to Make Money and Get Calls Substitute Teaching

Free free to share your opinions and ideas by following these posting directions

Offline Rick

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Make Money While Helping Others Get Educated
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2013, 09:45:56 AM »
The Affiliate Program for Tutoring and Positive Reinforcement Techniques Pays 50%

No, you may not use your own link to buy the book please be fair to others.

Just sign up here

https://paydotcom.com/a.page.php?id=90339&u=hometutor

and follow the directions

Practical Steps for Any Christian To Achieve Financial Freedom
My Wife and I Were Over $50,000 In Debt on 13 Credit Cards...With Me Delivering Pizzas for a Living Just to Stay Afloat When I Discovered the Biblical Secrets to Financial Freedom...Today I Have No Debts...No Mortgage...and Have More Than Enough to Give to Others
By Terry Dean

How to Post to The Christian Business Network

My Testimonial

About Dual Certified Teacher Sensei J. Richard Kirkham

J. Richard Kirkham is a dual certified teacher from Illinois and now a successful substitute teaching here in Honolulu Hawaii. He is the author of Tutoring and Positive Reinforcement Techniques for Parents and Teachers and How to Make Money and Get Calls Substitute Teaching

Free free to share your opinions and ideas by following these posting directions